The day before your colon hydrotherapy session:
- Please eat light
- Drink plenty of water (min 64 oz)
- Some people avoid meat, dairy, bread and pasta
- Suggest: Salads, Fruit and Vegetables
The day of your colon hydrotherapy session:
Same as above, plus try not to eat 2-hours prior to your session unless you are diabetic. If you are diabetic, please eat light up to 30-minutes prior to your session, and bring food with you for after the session.
Please drink water all day.
What to do AFTER a colon hydrotherapy
Most people leave the session feeling better than when they came in and go back to work or resume their normal activities. They often exclaim "I feel so much lighter" and experience "increased energy and wellbeing".
People have reported great relief by drinking lots of water, and if not diabetic or allergic to sulfer, you could take a hot Epsom Salt Bath for 20-minutes. (Remember to rise well)
Foods You Might Avoid
- Dairy (Cheese & Milk)
- Red Meat
- Canned Foods
- Boxed Foods
- Frozen Foods (excludes plain fruits/vegetables)
- Wheat (not on an empty stomach)
- Carbonated drinks
- Egg yolks
- FAT'S (fats from fish, vegetables and buts are ok)
- Insoluble Fiber
- Fried foods